May 28, 2010

"Gay" I have ?

0 nhận xét
It was her answer when someone ask questions about what the "strange strange" my "Why it is not married, no matter what it is?", "Looks like it is" gay "? ". Lady lovely smile: "Gay was the star, how many boy do it?". 


Unfortunately, in the first year of third grade, my family discovered a "gay". How many waves, experienced hardships in my life. I have to bear the abusive words from father, not the look of sympathy from you. But her own, she always learn and share.
 

There are nights we were talking, she cried so much: "I was born I have ... (referring to her genitals only men), why would I even love the same gender?". In response to parent, I also cried: "I am injured and out for you is thank you, is not considered dead. Such children do not want. " Many times my mother talking to each other, but nothing changed.
 

So she began exploring the "gay phenomenon" (I call the "phenomenon" because this time in Vietnam just burst out ok, my generation the last years of 7X) from the source books, information that she can. One day, we were talking again, she said: "... If so, you should try to learn and work, so that there is money to take care of itself." Since then, my problem is no longer the epicenter of the family.
 

I have learned, just do not forget to go and play well in the world of gay venues Saigon Sam Son, Ivory Tower, Thi Sach ... And also came when I feel tired "gay world"! I'm getting a few girlfriends, but who also had only three months to feel bored and broke. I realized that I could not long deceived a girl. Will you be skeptical so fake it? I miss my wife said she did not love, just want her to picture the average room would look like? Later his son said his father is gay, it would be like? ... 


How sleepless night with the thought in the first cycle slips, I finally decided it with his life. Focus on work and schooling, I have won scholarships to train abroad. This time my family economic difficulties began. On returning, I worked hard to revive the family economy. I care for the family, raising children and vocational school for them. Your family is difficult, I am willing to help. At work I always complete assigned tasks, willing to help co-workers, subordinate employees. I know that many people in the company knew I was gay, but they are always respectful and friendly to me. Because I always respected and friendly with them.
My mom always brought me out to teach them by example. Until this point, they've got good job, my family is more stable. Occasionally I still tell my sister "for healthy living as children, married do?". But they do not know, I really crave a "family" means true! 


Today Collectibles

0 nhận xét: